- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Theater and Dance
The Devil in His Own Words
n Seeking the essence of the devil through the ages. 8 p.m. Thursday-Sunday. Through Aug. 19. Taffety Punk Theatre Company at Flashpoint Mead Theatre Lab, 916 G Street NW. $10. 202/261-6612.
Fiona and Friends at the Carwash
n Part of the Heartfriends Musical series. 7 p.m. Friday, 3 and 5 p.m. Saturday, Sunday. Venus Theatre Company, 21 C St., Laurel. $12-$15. Through Aug. 26. 301/470-2406.
n A revival of Olsen and Johnson’s zany 1936 musical revue. 8 p.m. Thursday-Saturday; 2:30 Saturday-Sunday. American Century Theater, Gunston Theater II, 2700 South Lang St., Arlington. $23-$38. Through Aug. 18. 703/553-8782.
n Harold Pinter’s dark comedy takes place in a mental institution on Christmas Eve. 7:30 p.m. Wednesday-Saturday, 2 p.m. Sunday. Through Sept. 9. Longacre Lea Productions, Catholic University, 3801 Harewood Road NE. $12-$18. 202/460-2188.
n A lonely man is made to feel alive again through the love of his family. 8 p.m. Thursday-Sunday, 2 p.m. Sunday. Aug. 16-Sept. 9. Theater Alliance, 1365 H Street, NE. $30. 202/396-0050.
n A.R. Gurney’s comedic play about a wealthy woman who tells a college writing class about her days with a man at the highest level of government. 7:30 p.m. Wednesday, Thursday; 8 p.m. Friday, Saturday; 2:30 p.m. Saturday, Sunday. Aug. 22-Sept. 23. Rep Stage at Howard Community College, 10901 Little Patuxent Parkway, Columbia. $17-$25. 410/772-4940.
n Obsessive love and passion plague two couples on twin honeymoons in the Washington Shakespeare Company’s production of the Noel Coward classic. 8 p.m. Thursday-Saturday, 2 p.m. Saturday, Sunday. Through Sept. 9. Playbill Backroom, 1409 14th Street NW. $35. 202/265-3055.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- WILLIAMS: Bill Maher, comedian or bigot?
- NYT's David Brooks: Obama has 'manhood problem' in Middle East
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.