- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Question of the Day
American Indian Sculpture Garden. On permanent display.
Drug Enforcement Administration Museum
700 Army Navy Drive, Arlington. 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Tuesday-Friday. 202/307-3463.
“Illegal Drugs in America: A Modern History.” On permanent display.
2715 Q St. NW. Headquarters of the Society of the Colonial Dames of America. Guided tours 10:15 a.m., 11:15 a.m., 12:15 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday except holidays. 202/337-2288.
American furniture and decorative and fine arts of the 18th and early 19th centuries.
Fells Point Maritime Museum
1724 Thames St., Baltimore. 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Thursday-Monday. $4, $3 for students, children and seniors; free for children 12 and younger. 410/732-0278.
Folger Shakespeare Library
201 East Capitol St. SE. 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday-Saturday. 202/544-4600.
“Shakespeare in American Life.” Through Aug. 17.
Frederick Douglass Historic Site
1411 W St. SE. 10 a.m.-5 p.m. daily except holidays. 202/426-5961.
Reservations are recommended to tour the home. Tours are at 9 a.m., 12:15, 3 p.m., 3:30 p.m., and 4 p.m. $1.50 reservation charge. 877/444-6777.
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- HURT: Impeaching Obama is a losing strategy for the GOP
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world