- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
11407 Constitution Highway, Montpelier Station, Va. 9:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. daily except holidays. 540/672-2728.
• “Discovering Madison.” Video, audio tour and more about James Madison’s life. Continues indefinitely.
National Air and Space Museum
Independence Avenue and Sixth Street SW. 10 a.m.-5:30 p.m. daily. Metro: L’Enfant Plaza. 202/633-1000. Imax theater schedule: 202/357-1686.
• “Treasures of American History.” A collection of more than 150 objects from the National Museum of American History. Through summer 2008.
• Lockheed Martin Imax shows: “Adrenaline Rush,” “Space Station 3D,” “To Fly,” “Fighter Pilot.” $6.50-$8.50.
• Einstein Planetarium shows: “Cosmic Collisions, “Infinity Express,” “The Stars Tonight Open Your Eyes to the Skies.” Call for showtimes. $5.50-$8.
Pennsylvania Avenue between Seventh and Ninth streets NW. 10 a.m.-9 p.m. daily except holidays. Metro: Archives-Navy Memorial. 202/357-5000.
• “School House to White House: The Education of the Presidents.” Through Jan. 1.
• “Public Vaults.” Ongoing exhibit.
National Building Museum
401 F St. NW. 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Saturday, 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Sunday. Metro: Judiciary Square. 202/272-2448.
• “Reinventing the Globe: A Shakespearean Theater for the 21st Century.” Through Aug. 27.
• “David Macaulay: The Art of Drawing Architecture.” Through Jan. 21.
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- Immigration still on hold: Boehner's office
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Supreme Court weighs appeal to concealed-carry gun laws
- PRUDEN: When a bored president just 'mails it in'
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- BRUCE: Obama deliberately emboldening America's enemies
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.