- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
National Firearms Museum
11250 Waples Mill Road, Fairfax. 703/267-1600. 10 a.m.-4 p.m. daily.
• The largest firearms collection in the country includes rare weapons and firearms of famous people.
National Gallery of Art
• “Eugen Boudin at the National Gallery of Art.” Through Aug. 5.
• “Claude Lorrain: The Painter as Draftsman — Drawings From the British Museum.” Through Aug. 12.
• “Foto: Modernity in Central Europe, 1918-1945.” Through Sept. 3.
• “Fabulous Journeys and Faraway Places: Travels on Paper 1450-1700.” Through Sept. 16.
• “Private Treasures: Four Centuries of European Master Drawings.” Through Sept. 16.
• “Desiderio da Settignano: Sculptor of Renaissance Florence.” Through Oct. 8.
• “13 Drawings by Roy Lichtenstein.” Permanent display.
• National Gallery Sculpture Garden. Garden of canopy trees, flowering trees, shrubs, ground cover and perennials contains the works of Alexander Archipenko, Joan Miro, Isamu Noguchi and more. Open all year.
National Geographic Society
17th and M streets NW. Metro: Farragut North. Explorers Hall open 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Saturday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Sunday. 202/857-7588.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- Justice at last: 'Evil woman' outed for grabbing girl's game ball
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Russian fighter jet buzzes U.S. Navy destroyer in Black Sea
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.