- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
The Shakespeare Theatre Company has announced that jazz musician Wynton Marsalis, actress-singer Patty LuPone and violinist Anne-Sophie Mutter will top the list of artists performing at the gala concert marking the opening of its new Harman Center for the Arts on Oct. 1. Also scheduled to appear that night are ballet dancers Nina Ananiashvili and Julio Bocca, the Washington Ballet and actors from the Shakespeare Theatre Company. The Duchess of Gloucester, a member of the British royal family, will preside at the event, which includes a $1,000-per-person black-tie dinner dance at the neighboring National Building Museum.
That’s my baby
People, citing a statement released by his representatives, said Mr. Murphy “acknowledges paternity of the child, Angel, and has paid child support to Miss Brown as well as covering the expenses of her pregnancy.”
Miss Brown, the 32-year-old Spice Girl known as Mel B and Scary Spice, said at a press conference Wednesday that her daughter “will always know that she was planned and wanted by both of us.”
The star of “Dreamgirls,” “Beverly Hills Cop” and “The Nutty Professor” is currently engaged to producer Tracey Edmonds, according to news reports.
Miss Brown is divorced and has an 8-year-old girl.
Marilyn Manson’s former keyboardist has sued the shock rocker, claiming he kept at least $20 million meant to be shared with the group.
By Tammy Bruce
- Aronofsky's 'Noah' banned in Qatar, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Russias Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
- Back to the Future: HUVr Tech marketing video goes viral with hoverboard release tease
- MSNBC's Rachel Maddow: Bush to blame for Ukraine
- Christine O'Donnell eager to re-engage in political debate
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- Russian lawmaker wants to outlaw U.S. dollar, calls it a Ponzi scheme
- U.S. tasks Navy destroyer to Black Sea amid Ukraine tensions
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again