- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Question of the Day
TONIGHT’S BEST BET ON TELEVISION
Tired of that home run record chase? Then tune in to this chase for first place: Braves at Mets. 7 p.m., ESPN
HE SAID WHAT?
“Larry Bird is a hard man to deal with.” — Disgruntled Indiana center Jermaine O'Neal on the Pacers” team president
So he wants to get traded to Los Angeles, and Kobe wants to leave? This is hard to keep up with.
At a tricky Tulsa track, the odds don’t look good for the golf great to win a major this year.
The Orioles let this guy walk a year and a half ago … and he just signed a $30 million deal with Arizona.
With the Notre Dame star joining the Browns, only two first-rounders remain unsigned.
Our promise: When he hits 756, we will do our best to keep him off this list until he appears in court or retires.
TWT FIVE FANTASY FOOTBALL IMPACT ROOKIES
1. Marshawn Lynch: Buffalo back should have this job from Day 1.
2. Calvin Johnson: He will start for the Lions, and they will keep chucking the ball.
3. Greg Olsen: Should provide a nice big target for Rex Grossman, who desperately needs one.
4. Adrian Peterson: A lot of this depends on what the Vikings do with Chester Taylor.
5. Brady Quinn: He will start eventually, but the late signing hurts his chances early.
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- House backs faster deportations, cancels 'Dreamer' policy
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- HATCH: Destroying the Senate and our liberties
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors