- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
Question of the Day
748 Jackson Place NW. 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday, noon-4 p.m. Sunday. Closed holidays. Admission is donation only. 202/842-0920.
• “Gifts from the World to the White House: Caroline Kennedy”s Doll Collection (1961-1963).” Through Jan. 14.
• Tours of the 1819 house, which once belonged to naval war hero Commodore Stephen Decatur.
Department of the Interior Museum
1849 C St. NW. 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday except holidays, 1-4 p.m. the third Saturday of each month. 202/208-4743.
• American Indian Sculpture Garden. On permanent display.
Drug Enforcement Administration Museum
700 Army Navy Drive, Arlington. 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Tuesday-Friday. 202/307-3463.
• “Illegal Drugs in America: A Modern History.” On permanent display.
2715 Q St. NW. Headquarters of the Society of the Colonial Dames of America. Guided tours 10:15 a.m., 11:15 a.m., 12:15 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday except holidays. 202/337-2288.
• American furniture and decorative and fine arts of the 18th and early 19th centuries.
Fells Point Maritime Museum
1724 Thames St., Baltimore. 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Thursday-Monday. $4, $3 for students, children and seniors; free for children 12 and younger. 410/732-0278.
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza
- Rick Perry: County jails in Texas have taken in 203,000 "criminal aliens"
- Jewish woman booted from JetBlue flight over fight with Palestinian
- Rep. Jared Polis' anti-fracking crusade riles Colorado
- MERRY: Handicaps in Hillary's way
- YOUNG: A sinking presidency, deeper after November?
- LYONS: Small-arms treaty, big Second Amendment threat
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq