- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Question of the Day
Independence Avenue and Sixth Street SW. 10 a.m.-5:30 p.m. daily. Metro: L’Enfant Plaza. 202/633-1000. Imax theater schedule: 202/357-1686.
“Treasures of American History.” A collection of more than 150 objects from the National Museum of American History. Through summer 2008.
Lockheed Martin Imax shows: “Adrenaline Rush,” “Space Station 3D,” “To Fly,” “Fighter Pilot.” $6.50-$8.50.
Einstein Planetarium shows: “Cosmic Collisions, “Infinity Express,” “The Stars Tonight Open Your Eyes to the Skies.” Call for showtimes. $5.50-$8.
Pennsylvania Avenue between Seventh and Ninth streets NW. 10 a.m.-9 p.m. daily except holidays. Metro: Archives-Navy Memorial. 202/357-5000.
“School House to White House: The Education of the Presidents.” Through Jan. 1.
“Public Vaults.” Ongoing exhibit.
National Building Museum
401 F St. NW. 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Saturday, 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Sunday. Metro: Judiciary Square. 202/272-2448.
“Reinventing the Globe: A Shakespearean Theater for the 21st Century.” Through Aug. 27.
“David Macaulay: The Art of Drawing Architecture.” Through Jan. 21.
National Firearms Museum
11250 Waples Mill Road, Fairfax. 703/267-1600. 10 a.m.-4 p.m. daily.
The largest firearms collection in the country includes rare weapons and firearms of famous people.
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Gen. James Amos, Marine Corps commandant, slams Obama's handling of Iraq
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- LYONS: Small-arms treaty, big Second Amendment threat
- Pentagon team dispatched to Ukraine amid crisis with Russia
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
- DEACE: How to go from civil rights icon to bigot in one quote
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq