- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Question of the Day
LOS ANGELES DODGERS - Agreed to terms with RHP Hiroki Kuroda on a three-year contract. Announced the resignation of Camille Johnston, senior vice president for communications.
SAN DIEGO PADRES - Traded INF David Freese to St. Louis for OF Jim Edmonds and cash.
WASHINGTON NATIONALS - Agreed to terms with LHP Ray King and INF Pete Orr on minor league contracts.
NBA - Suspended Denver F Kenyon Martin one game, without pay, for striking New Orleans F Melvin Ely in the head with an elbow in a game on Dec. 12.
Continental Basketball Association
BUTTE DAREDEVILS - Signed G Odell Bradley. Waived G Sir Valiant Brown and G Tim Taylor.
BUFFALO BILLS - Signed WR Roscoe Parrish to a contract extension.
WASHINGTON REDSKINS - Signed QB Sam Hollenbach.
By Isaac Orr
New carbon-dioxide rules would put America in the dark
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- ON THE RUN: Competition for Redskins backup running back is heating up
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors