- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Question of the Day
ANAHEIM DUCKS - Added D Scott Niedermayer to the active roster. Re-assigned C Geoff Platt and D Bruno St. Jacques to Portland (AHL). Recalled RW Bobby Ryan from Portland.
BOSTON BRUINS - Activated G Tim Thomas from the injured list. Assigned G Tuuka Rask to Providence (AHL).
MONTREAL CANADIENS - Assigned G Jaroslav Halak to Hamilton (AHL).
NEW YORK RANGERS - Recalled F Nigel Dawes and F Greg Moore from Hartford (AHL). Assigned F Ryan Callahan to Hartford.
OTTAWA SENATORS - Recalled C Cody Bass from Binghamton (AHL).
WASHINGTON CAPITALS - Assigned RW Joe Motzko to Hershey (AHL).
CHICAGO WOLVES - Announced Atlanta (NHL) assigned F Darren Haydar to the team.
LAKE ERIE MONSTERS - Recalled G Andrew Penner from Johnstown (ECHL).
PEORIA RIVERMEN - Recalled F Josh Soares from Alaska (ECHL).
SYRACUSE CRUNCH - Returned G Curtis Darling to Charlotte (ECHL).
CHARLOTTE CHECKERS - Signed F Mike Bayrack. Released F Patrick Bordeleau and G John Leibensperger. Loaned D Kenny Smith to Providence (AHL).
ELMIRA JACKALS - Loaned C Scott May to Binghamton (AHL) and F Kevin Ulanski, F Brett Pilkington, F Pierre-Luc Faubert, F Bobby Robins, D Bryan Rodney, D Joe Grimaldi and D Chris Busby to Albany (AHL).
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama: 'Not a new Cold War,' but new Russia sanctions announced
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- PHILLIPS: Once-in-a-century stupidity
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- HURT: Impeaching Obama is a losing strategy for the GOP
- Kerry's credibility questioned as fighting in Gaza rages
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world