- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
- HUMPRHIES: The Liberal Bully of the Week is …
The season music died for Bowden
So I’m reading about this academic scandal at Florida State, about the 20-odd players reportedly cheating in a online music history exam, and I’m thinking: Is that the same course Jack Black taught in “School of Rock“?
Here’s what I really love: Of all the postseason games the Seminoles could have played in, they’re going to the Music City Bowl.
I just got a hold of some of the questions on the test:
1. How many members of the Four Tops are there?
2. What instrument does Matt “Guitar” Murphy play?
3. Who invented the Sousaphone?
4. Complete the following lyric: “A-B-C, it’s easy as 1-2- …”
What, you were expecting multiple choice?
All the suspensions have wreaked havoc with the Seminoles’ depth chart. In fact, right now, their backup nose tackle is the tuba player in the marching band.
According to Mel Kiper, though, the kid is “strong enough to bench press the entire woodwind section” and capable of “blowing his man off the line — literally.”
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
- Joe Biden's first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- Removal of military gear limits options for U.S., NATO in Ukraine
- Cliven Bundy's Nevada ranch wrecked by retreating feds
- CURL: The state of the Union worse than you thought
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.