- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
Question of the Day
• Permanent collection of American crafts.
• “George Catlin’s Indian Gallery.” Permanent exhibit.
Arthur M. Sackler Gallery
1050 Independence Ave. SW. Open daily 10 a.m.-5:30 p.m. 202/357-2700, www.asia.si.edu
• “Wine, Worship and Sacrifice: Golden Graves of Ancient Vani.” Through Feb. 24.
• “Patterned Feathers, Piercing Eyes: Edo Masters From the Price Collection.” Selection of 109 Japanese Edo Period (1615”1868) paintings from the collection of Joe and Etsuko Price. Through April 13.
• “Taking Shape: Ceramics in Southeast Asia.” Through 2010.
144 Constitution Ave. NE. 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Tuesday-Friday, noon-4 p.m. Saturday. Closed holidays. 202/546-3989.
• A collection of women’s suffrage memorabilia in an Early American home.
Eighth and F streets NW. 11:30 a.m.-7 p.m. daily except Dec. 25. 202/633-7970, americanart.si.edu
• “Asher B. Durand and the American Landscape.” Through Jan. 6.
• “Temple of Invention: History of a National Landmark.” Through January.
• “Over the Top: American Posters from World War I.” Through Feb. 3.
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- HURT: Impeaching Obama is a losing strategy for the GOP
- MSNBC's Ronan Farrow questions lack of racial diversity in emoji characters
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world