- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Pools, centers and one-level living, too
The largest model, the Dogwood, with 1,963 square feet, is base-priced from $399,990. This home has a foyer with doors opening into a closet, a full bath and a laundry room, along with a doorway into the living room. Off the living room are a sunroom with a wall of windows, a dining room with decorative columns, and a study. Just past the dining room are a kitchen and a breakfast area with windows on two sides.
The master suite includes a walk-in closet and a bath. The second bedroom and second bath are on the opposite side of the living area.
Call 410/674-3653 or visit www.beazer.com.
Condominiums for active adults are being built by Ryan Homes at Legacy at Eden Brook in Odenton. Minutes away from shopping at the Village of Waugh Chapel, these condominiums, built in four-story elevator buildings, are priced from the $250,000s and up. Monthly condominium fees are $165.
Interior features include high ceilings, upgraded lighting, ceramic tile baths and 42-inch cabinets. Each home will have two bedrooms, two full baths, a separate living room, separate formal dining room, and plenty of storage. A sunroom and a patio or balcony are standard features, along with a sitting room off the master suite.
The Windsor model has a storage room and closet off the foyer, a living room, a dining room, a kitchen with a pantry, a sunroom and a patio or balcony.
The master bedroom has a sitting area, a private full bath, a walk-in closet and an adjacent laundry closet. The second bedroom has an adjacent full bath.
Eden Brook will have a community clubhouse with a swimming pool, boccie courts and a putting green, plus open space and access to hiking trails and ball fields.
Eden Brook is adjacent to the planned community of Piney Orchard, and residents have the opportunity to join Piney Orchard to gain access to that community’s recreational amenities.
Call 410/674-9840 or visit www.ryanhomes.com.
K. Hovnanian Homes is building single-family homes with first-floor master suites and one-level ranch-style homes at Sloop Cove Landing in Pasadena on half-acre homesites.
Some 62 homesites have been placed along curving lanes surrounded by woods yet near the water. Located off U.S. 50, this development is close to shopping and dining. Historic downtown Annapolis is not far away.
The community includes a walking path and a fishing pier. The homes range from $499,990 to $629,990 and have from 2,286 to 3,438 finished square feet. Monthly homeowner association fees are $25.
The Newbury I model, with 2,286 square feet, is priced from $499,990. This home features a living room and dining room flanking the two-story foyer, a two-story family room with a wall of windows, a center-island kitchen and a breakfast room with a cathedral ceiling.
The main level also has a master suite with a walk-in closet and bath, a laundry room and a powder room. Upstairs are three more bedrooms and another full bath.
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Easter symbolizes the freedom to choose eternal life
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- Fuel-filled wings, ability to swarm: Pentagon offers glimpse at future of drone fleet
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- CARSON: Recovering Tocqueville's vision of American exceptionalism
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
- UNICEF launches 'Mr. Poo' mascot in India to curb public defecation
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.