- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Question of the Day
Police also are investigating a May report at the same mall where a woman was grabbed by a man. After the man reached under her skirt, police said, she hit him and he fled.
Teen stole money for mother’s drugs
A Severn teenager is going to prison for robbing people to support his mother’s drug habit.
Jamar Isaac, 18, will serve 18 months for stealing more than $60,000 from a dozen people. The robberies happened in Severn, Glen Burnie and Brooklyn Park.
Isaac pleaded guilty to eight crimes last week.
Assistant State’s Attorney Michael Dunty said this case is unusual because Isaac was stealing so Angela Eagleton, 49, who has an extensive criminal history, could continue her drug use.
Anne Arundel County state’s attorney spokeswoman Kristin Riggin said Eagleton just got out of prison for similar crimes.
Prosecutors said Isaac still owes his victims about $63,000.
Police found nearly $10,000 in drugs and $14,000 in cash when they raided his home. They also found guns and a bulletproof vest.
Two men charged in Marine’s death
Two men were indicted yesterday in the fatal stabbing of a Marine last month, Baltimore city prosecutors said.
Maurice Crosby, 19, and Eric Ammenhauser, 21, are charged with first-degree murder in the June 10 death of Michael Simms, 19.
Mr. Simms was trying to break up a fight between his friends when he was stabbed.
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Gen. James Amos, Marine Corps commandant, slams Obama's handling of Iraq
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- LYONS: Small-arms treaty, big Second Amendment threat
- Pentagon team dispatched to Ukraine amid crisis with Russia
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
- DEACE: How to go from civil rights icon to bigot in one quote
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq