- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
SEEN AND HEARD AT RFK STADIUM
Question of the Day
Craig Biggio was in his customary spot at second base and atop the Astros’ lineup last night, but it might have been his last start in the District.
Biggio, 41, recently became the 27th member of the 3,000-hit club, but his level of play has declined, and the Astros have decided he will play less when the team is on the road the rest of the season. He started the first game at Chicago after the break, but Chris Burke replaced him for the final two games of the series.
BY THE NUMBERS
15-32 Road record for the Astros, the worst in the majors.
20-27 Home record for the Nationals, which is tied for the third worst in the majors.
“He’s going to play. As soon as he gets over here, he’s going to play. We’ve seen the other guys already, so we need to see Escobar.”
— Nationals manager Manny Acta on outfielder Alex Escobar, who is rehabbing with Class AAA Columbus
Astros RHP Chris Sampson (6-6, 4.25) vs. Nationals RHP Tim Redding (1-1, 4.09), 7:05 p.m., MASN, AM-1500, FM-107.7
— Corey Masisak
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- GOP report sees ties between rich donors, green 'nonprofits'
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world