- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Kelly falls ill
Kelly Rowland collapsed onstage early Sunday in Lagos, Nigeria, where she had been performing, People .com reports.
The incident was caused by dehydration, said her representative, Yvette Noel Schure.
Miss Rowland, 26, was taken to an undisclosed Lagos hospital for a checkup and was reported to be in “good condition.” The former Destiny’s Child member recently released her second solo album and was in the West African nation as part of The ThisDay Music Festival. She was expected to return to the U.S. yesterday to continue the publicity tour for her new “Ms. Kelly” album.
ThisDay also featured performances by Shakira, Mode Nine and Rihanna.
Romijn, O'Connell wed
Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell were married in a weekend ceremony, Associated Press reports.
Miss Romijn, 34, and Mr. O’Connell, 33, tied the knot in a small ceremony in Los Angeles on Saturday, Lewis Kay, Miss Romijn’s representative, said in an e-mail yesterday.
The actress, who currently stars in the ABC comedy “Ugly Betty,” was previously married to John Stamos. They divorced in 2005. It is the first marriage for Mr. O’Connell, who starred in NBC’s “Crossing Jordan.”
L.L.’s new woes
Fresh from rehab after a six-week stay, a newly clean and sober Lindsay Lohan may be facing another set of problems.
According to the New York Post, the hard-partying star, who turned 21 earlier this month, is afraid that nude photos taken of her by British bad boy Calum Best have been stolen by a computer hacker and might wind up on the Internet.
Just weeks after sultry shots of Miss Lohan and Vanessa Minnillo goofing around with kitchen knives hit the Web, the underground site celebslam .com claims it got its hands on nude photos of the “Mean Girls” star — and the stalker-ish site is threatening to publish them, the newspaper reported in yesterday’s editions.
In what Web site owner “Nick” claims is a G-mail chat between himself and Miss Lohan, the actress reportedly wrote: “All I know is that someone broke into my computer and left a file on my desktop saying he got the pictures Cal took from me naked.”
“Anything is possible,” Miss Lohan’s representative Leslie Sloane Zelnik told the New York Post. “I know nothing about it, but her lawyers have been contacted.”
Plea for Madeleine
J.K. Rowling is asking booksellers around the world to publicize the plight of missing British girl Madeleine McCann when they sell the new Harry Potter book this week.
According to AP, Miss Rowling’s 65 publishers in more than 200 territories will distribute a poster of Madeleine, who has been missing for more than two months, to stores selling “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.” The book, the seventh and final installment in the schoolboy wizard’s adventures, goes on sale Saturday.
Madeleine, 4, disappeared on May 3 after her parents left her and her 2-year-old twin siblings alone in their room while they went to a restaurant inside their hotel complex in Praia da Luz, a resort town in Portugal’s Algarve region.
Compiled by Robyn-Denise Yourse from Web and wire reports
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- Kansas will nullify local regulation of guns
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Opposition rising to Colorado gun control laws
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- Harry Reid using tax dollars to fight Koch brothers, La. GOP chair charges
- Washington Redskins' 2014 schedule opens with Texans
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014