- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Little was serving an 18-month sentence at the Maryland Correctional Training Center for theft, according to the state Division of Correction.
Police think Little is in the Baltimore area, where he has family, state police Sgt. Dave Bowers said.
Man’s body found; kin assaults police
Foul play is not suspected in the death of a man whose body was found in a roadside ditch in Elkton.
A Cecil County road crew found the body of Enrique Acosta, 25, Wednesday about a half-mile from his home.
Police said they are not sure how he died. He was found fully clothed, and investigators found cash and several prescription drug bottles in his pockets.
When members of Mr. Acosta’s family arrived at the scene, police said two cousins became unruly. Police said Chad Hart, 22, pushed a sheriff’s deputy in the chest. As the deputy attempted to place Mr. Hart under arrest, Brandon Kirby, 28, punched the deputy in the head, police said.
Mr. Hart and Mr. Kirby were each charged with assault, obstruction and resisting arrest.
Teen rejects deal in shooting
A Hagerstown man accused of shooting a high-school basketball player has rejected a plea deal and will go to trial Aug. 30.
Raymond Campbell, 19, is charged with attempted second-degree murder in the shooting, which occurred March 25 in the 900 block of Lanvale Street. He refused to end the case Wednesday with a guilty plea to a less serious assault charge.
Mr. Campbell is accused of shooting Greencastle-Antrim High School basketball player Gregg Hamms. Mr. Hamms was wounded in the legs.
Also Wednesday, a judge denied a defense motion challenging the photograph arrays shown to witnesses. From wire dispatches and staff reports
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- Opposition rising to Colorado gun control laws
- Harry Reid using tax dollars to fight Koch brothers, La. GOP chair charges
- Georgia governor signs bill expanding gun rights
- Russian bombers buzz U.K. airspace; jets scrambled to chase off 'Bears'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014