- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
3 bedrooms in Leesburg
Pulte Homes Inc. is building 186 garage town homes at Oaklawn in Leesburg, a planned community with an outdoor swimming pool and pool house, tennis courts, a multipurpose court, tot lots, a town green, and walking trails.
Each home in this Loudoun County community will include a brick and Hardiplank siding exterior, professional landscaping and a one- or two-car garage.
Inside, all five models feature three bedrooms; two full baths and one or two half baths; hardwood flooring in select areas; a finished recreation room; a trim package; 42-inch cabinets, granite counters and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen; and ceramic tile flooring in the kitchen and all baths.
The homes have 2,083 to 2,522 finished square feet, with base prices from $374,900 to $448,900. Homeowner association fees are $350 per quarter.
The Silverbrook model, with a detached two-car garage, has 2,083 square feet and is priced from $379,900.
This home features a lower-level entrance into a foyer, which has a double-door entrance to a study with a walk-in closet. This level has a powder room, a recreation room, a laundry room and rear foyer leading to a patio, the back yard and the garage, which has pull-down stairs to storage.
The main level is available with a living room, dining room and a front kitchen with an adjacent breakfast nook; or with a rear kitchen, which has a breakfast nook and family room and living and dining rooms at the front.
Call Charlie Hatter at 703/771-1182 or visit www.pulte.com.
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- Obama administration issues permits for wind farms to kill more eagles
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- PRUDEN: British press horrified as London's new mayor dares to proclaim the truth
- Obama: Hole U.S. 'digging out of' requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Rush Limbaugh: Obama trying to make Mandela death about himself
- Kill team: Obama war chiefs widen drone death zones
- NAPOLITANO: Pope Francis should be saving souls, not pocketbooks
- 'Dude, I'm dreading that I will have to go': Czech prime minister on Mandela funeral
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: I do
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Find the latest news and happening that effect those in the Washington D.C., Northern Virginia and Maryland Metro region.
A stat-head’s outlook, direct from his worn in couch cushion.
Classical music and the performing arts: news and reviews you can use.
Covering the world of soccer, including the World Cup, Major League Soccer, D.C. United and the English Premier League and other interesting sporting events.
White House pets gone wild!