- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Woman, 79, charged with dealing crack
Hagerstown police have filed drug-dealing charges against a 79-year-old woman, saying she sold crack cocaine from her apartment.
Thelma Walters of the 300 block of North Jonathan Street is charged with distribution of crack cocaine and six other possession and distribution charges.
The charges followed several weeks of surveillance at the address and a drug purchase by an undercover informant.
Man, children missing after threats made
Police in Montgomery County are looking for a Germantown man and his two young children.
Police said Navid Eghterafi has not been seen since Saturday in Olney. Police said family members have said Mr. Eghterafi has threatened to kill his 10-year-old daughter and 8-year-old son before taking his own life.
Mr. Eghterafi is divorced, but he has joint custody of the children.
He told family members Saturday that he was going to Ocean City. Police are also looking for Mr. Eghterafi’s silver 1998 Honda CRV with Maryland tags.
Five found dead on cabin cruiser
Three persons were found dead yesterdayon a cabin cruiser, apparently killed by carbon-monoxide poisoning, Baltimore County officials said.
Baltimore County police last night identified the victims as Laura Jean Gladden, 34, of Middle River; John Elijah Marsh,39, of Dundalk, and Patty Mae Vento, 42, of Plantation, Fla.
About 1 p.m., authorities responded to reports of unconscious people and found two women and one man dead inside the 30-foot cabin cruiser at the Parkside Marina in Bowleys Quarters.
- Unemployment insurance vote could happen next week
- Back to the Future: HUVr Tech marketing video goes viral with hoverboard release tease
- Christine O'Donnell eager to re-engage in political debate
- Obama slaps Putin with sanctions, restrictions on visas
- MSNBC's Rachel Maddow: Bush to blame for Ukraine
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- Russias Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- House defeats Democrats' attempt to rebuke Issa
- Russian lawmaker wants to outlaw U.S. dollar, calls it a Ponzi scheme
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again