- Sen. Rand Paul: ‘I am seriously thinking about’ running for president in 2016
- Sleet, ice, deepfreeze hit large swath of U.S.
- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
Pacman and gang keeping it real
They show up to a strip club in whatever city, ready to “make it rain” with a bag full of money, and matters deteriorate from there.
That vow apparently did not include staying out of strip clubs, where the combination of liquor, live nudes and massive amounts of testosterone sometimes leads to communication issues, not the least of which is: Who gets to rescue the stripper with the heart of gold?
Or at least that is how Hollywood would portray it in a movie.
Jones would be Stripperman who is merely trying to save wayward women from a life of slithering up and down a pole.
Some news reports claim Jones has been arrested five times since being drafted by the Titans in 2005. Others claim it is six arrests. Who can keep count at his pace?
It is not as if his stat sheet reads: interceptions, return yardage, touchdowns and arrests.
The end result for Jones and his posse remains unsettled.
Maybe they are planning to visit a strip club in a neighborhood near you.
I have two strip clubs in my neighborhood, and the only action worth mentioning from those establishments is the annual knifing and those with weak bladders irrigating the near-by parking-lots.
I am certain our adorable strippers, all of whom have hearts of gold, would love Jones and his posse to “make it rain.”
Just one condition: Please give us advance warning, guys, so we can arm ourselves in preparation of your arrival.
Jones and his posse want to keep it real.
I want to keep it fair.
- Obama: Hole U.S. 'digging out of' requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- PRUDEN: British press horrified as London's new mayor dares to proclaim the truth
- Activists urge Obama to go rogue, sidestep Congress
- Obama tries to calm Israeli fears over Iranian nuke deal 'not based on trust'
- 'Hunger Games' delivers Obama's message on income inequality
- Obamas call to close Vatican embassy is 'slap in the face' to Roman Catholics
- Craigslist killers: Police say newlyweds stabbed man for thrills
- Dick Cheney: Family feud over gay marriage has been 'dealt with'
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Get in the middle of all the action inside and outside the boxing ring.
Opinion, analysis, and musings on politics, pop culture, reinvention, and the resultant flotsam and jetsam floating around the right-of-center quadrant of the Left Coast.
The cold hard truth about politics in America today and the state of this once great nation.
Find the latest news and happening that effect those in the Washington D.C., Northern Virginia and Maryland Metro region.
White House pets gone wild!