- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
- Israel flattens home of top Hamas leader, takes out power plant
- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
A mile to Metro in Falls Church
Question of the Day
Camberley Homes is building 71 luxurious town homes at Stockwell Manor in Falls Church, less than a mile from the West Falls Church Metro.
The development has tumbled brick paver sidewalks, stone retaining walls, a village green and a walking path to Haycock-Longfellow Park.
Each home in this Fairfax County community will include a brick front and sides, a brick or flagstone stoop, professional landscaping and a two-car garage.
Inside, both models feature three bedrooms; two full baths and one or two half baths; oak stairs; hardwood flooring on the main level and upper hallway; 9- and 10-foot ceilings on all three levels; crown and chair-rail moldings; a gas fireplace; 42-inch wood cabinets, granite counters and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen; a master bath with Corian counters, a tub and separate shower; and ceramic tile flooring in all baths.
The homes have 2,616 to 3,220 finished square feet, with base prices from $939,000 to $1,154,000. Homeowner association fees are $150 per month.
The Barclay model, with 3,220 square feet, is priced from $1,154,000. It features a two-story foyer on the lower level, which has a recreation room, a powder room, storage room and access to the garage.
The main level has a formal living room with a wall of windows; a dining room; a powder room; and an open family room, breakfast area and center-island kitchen at the rear of the home with several windows and a fireplace.
Upstairs, the master suite has a coffered ceiling, a walk-in closet and a bath.
Call Michele Costigan at 703/237-1695 or visit www.camberleyhomes.com.
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- White House says Russia 'losing' war in Ukraine
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: 'Obama, Obama, where are you?'
- Justice at last: 'Evil woman' outed for grabbing girl's game ball
- EPSTEIN: All IRS roads lead to the archivist
- Border surge puts Obama legacy on immigration at stake
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- PRUDEN: When the hangman botches the job
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq