- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
DEVELOPING: Hostages in Clinton office
He went on to lament a society that has people who can only express themselves violently.
“I pray to God that it all works out right and I wish Hillary the best of luck as she heads to new Hampshire,” he said, though there is no indication she will be heading to the state.
The Clinton campaign released this statement: “There is an ongoing situation in our Rochester, NH office. We are in close contact with state and local authorities and are acting at their direction. We will release additional details as appropriate.”
As the DNC meeting closed with a prayer for the “safe release of the Clinton campaign staff members,” Clinton spokesman Guy Cecil worked the crowd, apologizing to supporters as they streamed out of the ballroom. Mr. Cecil refused to answer reporters’ questions, including the wherabouts of the Mrs. Clinton and whether she would cancel her campaign trips.
Former President Bill Clinton is scheduled to campaign for his wife in Iowa tomorrow.
Clinton staffers in Iowa worriedly followed the situation via the Internet and streaming television. An Obama campaign office near the situation was evacuated as a precaution, according to news reports.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- Justice at last: 'Evil woman' outed for grabbing girl's game ball
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- Hillary swoons at admitted illegal immigrant: 'Wow,' you're 'incredibly brave'
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- CHARLES: Holder's undermining of the law deserving of contempt
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.