- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Question of the Day
Mike Jones ranks the top 10 NBA teams (last week in parentheses):
The PGA Tour paces Boston to a wire-to-wire finish in the regular season. Can their domination continue in the playoffs?
2. Lakers (4)
Kobe & Co. need one more win to lock up the Western Conference’s top playoff spot.
Still overlooked, Detroit aims to reach the Eastern Conference championship for the sixth straight year — and obviously go beyond.
4. Jazz (6)
Utah is a scary team heading into the playoffs, having handily beaten the Spurs, Hornets and Nuggets in the last two weeks.
5. Hornets (2)
CP3 & Co. need a quick recovery after losing back-to-back games to the Lakers and Kings.
6. Spurs (3)
Experience is a huge asset heading into the playoffs, but does San Antonio have enough to repeat?
7. Rockets (9)
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- ON THE RUN: Competition for Redskins backup running back is heating up
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors