- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
SAN JOSE SABERCATS - Traded LB Phil Glover to Tampa Bay for OL Jonathan Dunn.
TAMPA BAY STORM - Waived DB Khalid Naziruddin and DB Bryant Tisdale.
MINNESOTA WILD - Reassigned C-LW Benoit Pouliot and D Erik Reitz to Houston (AHL).
American Hockey League
HARTFORD WOLF PACK - Signed D Brad Brown.
MILWAUKEE ADMIRALS - Named Aaron Sims ticket sales account executive.
SAN ANTONIO RAMPAGE - Assigned C Curtis Fraser to Las Vegas (ECHL).
LAS VEGAS WRANGLERS - Signed G Joey Perricone. Released G Tyler Sims.
Major League Lacrosse
ROCHESTER RATTLERS - Acquired MF Justin Porter from the MLL Player Pool.
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- Obama administration issues permits for wind farms to kill more eagles
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- PRUDEN: British press horrified as London's new mayor dares to proclaim the truth
- Obama: Hole U.S. 'digging out of' requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Rush Limbaugh: Obama trying to make Mandela death about himself
- Kill team: Obama war chiefs widen drone death zones
- NAPOLITANO: Pope Francis should be saving souls, not pocketbooks
- 'Dude, I'm dreading that I will have to go': Czech prime minister on Mandela funeral
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: I do
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Find the latest news and happening that effect those in the Washington D.C., Northern Virginia and Maryland Metro region.
A stat-head’s outlook, direct from his worn in couch cushion.
Classical music and the performing arts: news and reviews you can use.
Covering the world of soccer, including the World Cup, Major League Soccer, D.C. United and the English Premier League and other interesting sporting events.
White House pets gone wild!