- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
WETZSTEIN: Narcissism disorder takes toll
Question of the Day
Third, start working with a mental health professional “to build up your sense of self,” she said. “You’ve got to be confident enough and have strong enough psychological boundaries.”
cCheryl Wetzstein’s On the Family column appears Tuesdays and Sundays. She can be reached at email@example.com.
About the Author
Cheryl Wetzstein covers family and social issues as a national reporter for The Washington Times. She has been a reporter for three decades, working in New York City and Washington, D.C. Since joining The Washington Times in 1985, she has been a features writer, environmental and consumer affairs reporter, and assistant business editor.
Beginning in 1994, Mrs. Wetzstein worked exclusively ...
- Fewer abortion clinics in minority communities: study
- Census: More first-time mothers give birth out of wedlock
- Activists sue to block New Hampshire abortion 'buffer zone' law
- Pace of state laws against abortion slows in 2014
- Abortion clinic buffer zone ruling creates temporary reprieve, push for new laws
Latest Blog Entries
- Gay therapy ban author seeks Calif. House seat
- Transgender 'bathroom law' gets 5,000 more signatures
- Pro-life, stem-cell bill signed into law by Kansas Gov. Sam Brownback
- N. Dakota lawmakers approve tough abortion bill
- Pope Benedict XVI's successor should allow priests to get a new title: Husband, poll finds
Senate majority leader practices politics of personal destruction
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to 'fight for national sovereignty'
- HUSAIN: The fake caliph of 'The Islamic State'
- IRS employee suspended for pro-Obama activities
- Va. Democrat reportedly seeks nude shots of Kendall Jones
- HUSAR: Mexicos Pena Nieto passes the immigration bucket
- Amid border crisis, Obama to take 15-day vacation in Martha's Vineyard
- Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi denied freedom by Mexican judge
- GOP: Lerner warned IRS employees to hide information from Congress
- PRUDEN: 'Dirty Harry' Reids increasing eccentricity
- ISTOOK: Flying illegals home would be 99.5 percent cheaper than Obamas plan
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs
U.S.-Ghana World Cup opener