- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
LETTER TO EDITOR: Free Ramos and Compean
Question of the Day
Will this president ever pardon Ignacio Ramos and Jose Compean, the two Border Patrol Agents who were so wrongly tried and convicted for doing their jobs while protecting We the People along the ever dangerous border with Mexico?
Oh yes, I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby, former chief of staff for Vice President Dick Cheney, rightly got a commutation of his 30-month prison sentence without ever having seen the inside of a prison cell. Meanwhile, our two courageous agents have been subjected to physical and verbal assaults over the last two years, the likes of which no one in the administration has ever experienced.
Let's face it, the Justice Department under President Bush would never win a prize for excellence. So why didn't it fess up to its miscarriage of justice and get these two men home to their families?
PAUL J. QUIN
Senate majority leader practices politics of personal destruction
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to 'fight for national sovereignty'
- HUSAIN: The fake caliph of 'The Islamic State'
- IRS employee suspended for pro-Obama activities
- Va. Democrat reportedly seeks nude shots of Kendall Jones
- HUSAR: Mexicos Pena Nieto passes the immigration bucket
- Amid border crisis, Obama to take 15-day vacation in Martha's Vineyard
- Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi denied freedom by Mexican judge
- GOP: Lerner warned IRS employees to hide information from Congress
- PRUDEN: 'Dirty Harry' Reids increasing eccentricity
- ISTOOK: Flying illegals home would be 99.5 percent cheaper than Obamas plan
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs
U.S.-Ghana World Cup opener