- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Question of the Day
HE SAID WHAT?
“If he was Plaxico Burress the famed wheelchair-bound private detective, it doesn’t even really make the papers.” - Daily Show host Jon Stewart, riffing on Burress shooting himself in the leg
He has been lampooned and lambasted for shooting himself in the leg, but the hard truth is he’s likely headed for a longer jail term than Michael Vick.
His war with the Knicks finally boiled over when he and his teammates exchanged words — through the media, of course.
He’s wearing his coaching stint with the Raiders like a badge of honor: “You can’t go to school and learn crisis management like going there.”
With the winter meetings starting next week, we’ll soon know which team will make him the highest-paid pitcher in baseball.
He has made it this far with no losses, but his Crimson Tide haven’t played a team the caliber of No. 4 Florida, their opponent in the SEC title game.
TWT FIVE » NBA ROOKIES
Here’s how first-year players line up so far:
About the Author
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Forgotten Ally'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Small Wars, Faraway Places'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Men Who Lost America'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Guns at Last Light'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'E.B. White on Dogs'
Latest Blog Entries
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- HURT: Impeaching Obama is a losing strategy for the GOP
- MSNBC's Ronan Farrow questions lack of racial diversity in emoji characters
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama vows veto of House border bill
- ISTOOK: Get ready for super-priced burgers due to NLRB decree
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world