- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
MINNESOTA TWINS - Agreed to terms with RHP Livan Hernandez on a one-year contract.
EL PASO DIABLOS - Agreed to terms with INF Albenis Machado and RHP Chris Thompson. Traded OF Logan Wood to Edinburg (UL) for a player to be named.
GRAND PRAIRIE AIRHOGS - Agreed to terms with LHP Justin Garcia.
WICHITA WINGNUTS - Agreed to terms with LHP Jan Carlos Granado, C Felipe Del Rosario, INF Brandon Carter, RHP Dan Caldwell, RHP Austin Redwine and LHP Richard Salazar.
ATLANTIC CITY SURF - Traded INF Ed Montague to Fort Worth (AA) for RHP Dan Valentin and cash.
NEW JERSEY JACKALS - Agreed to terms with RHP Joe D’Alessandro.
SCHAUMBURG FLYERS - Agreed to terms with INF James Lofton, LHP Ryan O’Malley, RHP Steve Shippey and C Lance Koenig. Traded OF Robert Matlock to Gateway (Frontier) for a player to be named.
NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS - Signed LB T.J. Slaughter.
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- With pot and e-cigarettes, Big Tobacco is just waiting to inhale emerging markets
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- Cliven Bundy's Nevada ranch wrecked by retreating feds
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- KEENE: Familiar refrains from Britain's 'Tea Party'
- Skeptics on all sides take aim of John Kerry's tentative deal on Ukraine
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.