- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Question of the Day
5 a.m., WMAL-630 AM, "The Grandy and Andy Morning Show" with Fred Grandy and Andy Parks
5 a.m., WTNT-570 AM, "The Wall Street Journal This Morning" with Gordon Deal
5:30 a.m., WWWT-1500 AM, 107.7 FM, "Burd & Doyle in the Morning" with David Burd and Jessica Doyle
6 a.m., WOL-1450 AM, "Joe Madison and Company"
6 a.m., WWRC-1260 AM, "The Bill Press Show"
6 a.m., MSNBC, "Morning Joe" with Joe Scarborough
7 a.m., C-SPAN, "Washington Journal"
9 a.m., WCBM-680 AM, "The Tom Marr Show"
9 a.m., WWRC-1260 AM, "The Stephanie Miller Show"
9 a.m., WTNT-570 AM, "The Laura Ingraham Show"
9 a.m., WMAL-630 AM, "The Chris Core Show"
10 a.m., WAMU-88.5 FM, "The Diane Rehm Show" with guest host Susan Page: Max Holland, author of "The Kennedy Assassination Tapes," Gary Mack, curator of the Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, and David Kaiser, professor of history at the Naval War College and author of "American Tragedy," discuss new evidence on the John F. Kennedy assassination; a conversation with George "Woody" Clarke, author of "Justice and Science"
10 a.m., WWWT-1500 AM, 107.7 FM, "The Stephanie Miller Show"
11 a.m., WAVA-780 AM, "Focus on the Family" with James Dobson
Noon, WTNT-570 AM, "The Mike Gallagher Show"
Noon, WWRC-1260 AM, "The Ed Schultz Show"
Noon, WMAL-630 AM and WCBM-680 AM, "Rush Limbaugh"
Noon, WAMU-88.5 FM, "The Kojo Nnamdi Show"
Noon, WWWT-1500 AM, 107.7 FM, "The Radio Factor" with Bill O'Reilly
3 p.m., WBAL-1090 AM, "The Ron Smith Show"
3 p.m., WAVA-105.1 FM, "Janet Parshall"s America"
3 p.m., WMAL-630 AM and WCBM-680 AM, "The Sean Hannity Show"
3 p.m., WTNT-570 AM, "The Dennis Miller Show"
4 p.m., MSNBC, "Tucker" with Tucker Carlson
4 p.m., WWWT-1500 AM, 107.7 FM, "The Glenn Beck Show"
5 p.m., WAVA-105.1 FM, "The Don Kroah Show"
6 p.m., WMAL-630 AM, "The Mark Levin Show"
6 p.m., WWRC-1260 AM, "The Rachel Maddow Show"
6 p.m., WTNT-570 AM, "Savage Nation" with Michael Savage
7 p.m., MSNBC, "Hardball" with Chris Matthews
7 p.m., CNN Headline News, "Glenn Beck"
7 p.m., WWWT-1500 AM, 107.7 FM, "The Neal Boortz Show"
8 p.m., WWRC-1260 AM, "The Randi Rhodes Show"
8 p.m., Fox News Channel, "The O"Reilly Factor" with Bill O"Reilly
8 p.m., WMAL-630 AM, "The Chris Plante Show"
9 p.m., CNN and WWWT-1500 AM, 107.7 FM, "Larry King Live"
9 p.m., Fox News Channel, "Hannity & Colmes"
10 p.m., WWRC-1260 AM, "The Lionel Show" with Michael LeBron
10 p.m., Fox News Channel, "On the Record" with Greta Van Susteren
10 p.m., WTNT-570 AM, "The Lars Larson Show"
10 p.m., WMAL-630 AM, "Coast to Coast" with George Noory
10 p.m., WWWT-1500 AM, 107.7 FM, "The Jim Bohannon Show"
By Michael Widlanski
Leveling the battlefield to aid terrorists enables evil to fight on
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Norway expects imminent 'concrete threat' from ISIL terrorists 'within days'
- State Department indicates Nouri al-Maliki's days numbered as Iraq prime minister
- Evidence shows Russia firing artillery into Ukraine: Pentagon
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
- Calif. dolls were meant to spread cheer, not chill
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq