- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Question of the Day
5 a.m., WMAL-630 AM, "The Grandy and Andy Morning Show" with Fred Grandy and Andy Parks
5 a.m., WTNT-570 AM, "The Wall Street Journal This Morning" with Gordon Deal
5:30 a.m., WWWT-1500 AM, 107.7 FM, "Burd & Doyle in the Morning" with David Burd and Jessica Doyle
6 a.m., WOL-1450 AM, "Joe Madison and Company"
6 a.m., WWRC-1260 AM, "The Bill Press Show"
6 a.m., MSNBC, "Morning Joe" with Joe Scarborough
7 a.m., C-SPAN, "Washington Journal"
9 a.m., WCBM-680 AM, "The Tom Marr Show"
9 a.m., WWRC-1260 AM, "The Stephanie Miller Show"
9 a.m., WTNT-570 AM, "The Laura Ingraham Show"
9 a.m., WMAL-630 AM, "The Chris Core Show"
10 a.m., WAMU-88.5 FM, "The Diane Rehm Show" with guest host Susan Page: Strobe Talbott, former deputy secretary of state and author of "The Great Experiment," discusses the U.S. role on the world stage, how presidents conduct foreign policy and their impact on the global community.
10 a.m., WWWT-1500 AM, 107.7 FM, "The Neal Boortz Show"
11 a.m., WAVA-780 AM, "Focus on the Family" with James Dobson
Noon, WTNT-570 AM, "The Mike Gallagher Show"
Noon, WWRC-1260 AM, "The Ed Schultz Show"
Noon, WMAL-630 AM and WCBM-680 AM, "Rush Limbaugh"
Noon, WAMU-88.5 FM, "The Kojo Nnamdi Show": Montgomery County Executive Isiah Leggett looks at the fiscal forecast and discusses education, transportation and other issues; Nnamdi K. Obasi of the International Crisis Group gives an update on the political unrest in Nigeria, Africa's largest petroleum exporter, and explores how it could influence gasoline prices.
Noon, WWWT-1500 AM, 107.7 FM, "The Radio Factor" with Bill O'Reilly
3 p.m., WBAL-1090 AM, "The Ron Smith Show"
3 p.m., WAVA-105.1 FM, "Janet Parshall"s America"
3 p.m., WMAL-630 AM and WCBM-680 AM, "The Sean Hannity Show"
3 p.m., WTNT-570 AM, "The Dennis Miller Show"
4 p.m., MSNBC, "Tucker" with Tucker Carlson
4 p.m., WWWT-1500 AM, 107.7 FM, "The Glenn Beck Show"
5 p.m., WAVA-105.1 FM, "The Don Kroah Show"
6 p.m., Fox News Channel, "Special Report" with Brit Hume
6 p.m., WWRC-1260 AM, WWRC-1260 AM, "The Rachel Maddow Show"
6 p.m., WMAL-630 AM, "The Mark Levin Show"
6 p.m., WTNT-570 AM, "Savage Nation" with Michael Savage
7 p.m., MSNBC, "Hardball" with Chris Matthews
7 p.m., CNN Headline News, "Glenn Beck"
8 p.m., WWRC-1260 AM, "The Randi Rhodes Show"
8 p.m., Fox News Channel, "The O"Reilly Factor" with Bill O"Reilly
8 p.m., WMAL-630 AM, "The Chris Plante Show"
9 p.m., CNN and WWWT-1500 AM, 107.7 FM, "Larry King Live"
9 p.m., Fox News Channel, "Hannity & Colmes"
10 p.m., WWRC-1260 AM, "The Lionel Show" with Michael LeBron
10 p.m., Fox News Channel, "On the Record" with Greta Van Susteren
10 p.m., WTNT-570 AM, "The Lars Larson Show"
10 p.m., WMAL-630 AM, "Coast to Coast" with George Noory
10 p.m., WWWT-1500 AM, 107.7 FM, "The Jim Bohannon Show"
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
- Rahm Emanuel: Send illegal immigrant shelter kids to Chicago
- 'Pocket drones': U.S. Army developing tiny spies for the next big war
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- CURL: Obama, staffers not even pretending any more
- Family of Marine killed in Afghanistan pushes back against cover-up
- Pentagon running out of time to find mass of missing weapons in Afghanistan
- Washington Times strikes content and marketing partnership with Redskins
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- ORTEL: Note to Janet Yellen: The American bubble is popping
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq