- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
MIAMI DOLPHINS - Named James Saxon running backs coach and Evan Marcus strength and conditioning coach.
TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS - Signed Jon Gruden, coach, and Bryce Allen, general manager, to three-year contract extensions.
TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS - Fired John Ferguson, general manager. Named Cliff Fletcher interim general manager.
American Hockey League
HARTFORD WOLF PACK - Returned F Jordan Owens to Charlotte (ECHL).
SPRINGFIELD FALCONS - Reassigned D Brad Farynuk to Stockton (ECHL).
REAL SALT LAKE - Waived M Jamie Watson.
NATIONAL FOOTBALL FOUNDATION - Named Lisa Malin executive director of the College Football Hall of Fame.
ARMY - Announced the retirement of Gene Ventriglia, women’s soccer coach, effective at the end of the 2008 season.
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Rand Paul wins 2014 CPAC straw poll, Ted Cruz finishes a distant second
- Vietnam says it may have found door of missing Malaysian jet as intel look into stolen passports
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- Obama engages in Ukraine diplomacy from Fla. resort as Russia digs in
- CPAC 2014 straw poll results
- EDITORIAL: Senate rejects Adegbile for Justice post
- Italy outraged over U.S. gun dealer's 'David' ad
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again