- ‘X-Men’ director Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing a boy
- Tennessee ammunition site explodes, killing 1
- U.N.: Iran cuts stock closest to nuke-arms grade
- Oklahoma gay-marriage case before U.S. appeals court
- Times wins two awards from Society for Professional Journalists
- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
HE SAID WHAT? — “My goal is to win a championship. I know I’m a little old and a little sick. But I’ll be around until we make the … championship. I’m a little stubborn like that.” — Eighty-four-year-old Washington Wizards owner Abe Pollin
Venus and Serena are cruising toward another Wimbledon final exhibition match.
He pushes general manager Ed Wade to the floor and loses his job with the Astros. They would love him in Philadelphia.
The ultimate test of the NBA free agent class — does he go for green or a legitimate title opportunity?
Because he won’t hit in the home run derby? No, because he has been linked to Madonna.
His surgery will shelve him into next season and apparently keep good golfers away from his tournament.
TWT FIVE: BEST AVAILABLE NBA UNRESTRICTED FREE AGENTS
And we’re not including Gilbert Arenas, who appears ready to stay with the Wizards when he returns home from China.
1. Elton Brand — If he comes back healthy, he’s one of the best bigs in the NBA.
About the Author
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Forgotten Ally'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Small Wars, Faraway Places'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Men Who Lost America'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Guns at Last Light'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'E.B. White on Dogs'
Latest Blog Entries
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- With pot and e-cigarettes, Big Tobacco is just waiting to inhale emerging markets
- FISHER: Shades of Berlin in the South China Sea
- IRS emails reveal discussion with Justice about suing nonprofits for election activities
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- Removal of military gear limits options for U.S., NATO in Ukraine
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.