- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Question of the Day
TODAY ON WASHINGTONTIMES.COM
Mark Zuckerman checks in from out west with the Washington Nationals as they continue their series with the Diamondbacks.
TODAY’S BEST BET ON TELEVISION
These two big-budget National League teams are struggling to get - and stay - above .500.
AROUND THE WEB IN A WEEK - SAMPLES FROM THE BLOGOSPHERE
The Big Lead
While complimenting the Orioles, Intern Bill dropped this gem about the last decade or so at the Inner Harbor:
Kissing Suzy Kolber
Big Daddy Drew’s version of Hillary Clinton had this to say about Bill Belichick and Co.:
The Brothers Mottram, meanwhile, went to both Nationals Park and Camden Yards in the same day for two games. Along with a stunning collection of fan photos, they dropped this fact:
TWT FIVE - FUTURE KIMBO SLICE OPPONENTS
About the Author
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Forgotten Ally'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Small Wars, Faraway Places'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Men Who Lost America'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Guns at Last Light'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'E.B. White on Dogs'
Latest Blog Entries
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- McCLAUGHRY: Finish off the "Islamic State" quickly and cheaply
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama: 'Not a new Cold War,' but new Russia sanctions announced
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- HUSAIN: Fleeing Iraqi Christians find safe haven at the Shrine of Imam Ali
- White House says Russia 'losing' war in Ukraine
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world