- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Report on Alhurra said to skew facts
“We see nothing in this statement that reflects that the ‘60 Minutes’ story was unfair or inaccurate,” he said.
The Washington Post independently ran a front-page investigation about Alhurra on Monday; the BBG drafted a letter of protest for that story, too, said spokeswoman Letitia King.
“We read today’s coverage of Alhurra with disappointment,” she said.
About the Author
- Inside the Beltway: 'Guns Save Lives Day'
- Inside the Beltway: Conservatives ponder next 'character assassin'
- Inside the Beltway: Americans think U.S. global prestige is fading, Pew poll shows
- Inside the Beltway: Stringent advice from a reporter to Obama on Term 2
- Inside the Beltway: Obamacare team lauds 'private sector velocity' of website repairs
Latest Blog Entries
- Americans just say yes: members of Congress should be subject to random drug testing
- 70 percent of Americans say U.S. has lost world respect; 80 percent of GOP, 56 percent of Democrats agree
- For the gift givers arsenal: politically incorrect guides that praise America
- 70 percent of Americans fear another government shutdown in January when the money runs out
- Are you the parent of a girl? Then you're likely a conservative Republican study says
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- Obama administration issues permits for wind farms to kill more eagles
- Kill team: Obama war chiefs widen drone death zones
- PRUDEN: British press horrified as London's new mayor dares to proclaim the truth
- Obama: Hole U.S. 'digging out of' requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- 'Hunger Games' delivers Obama's message on income inequality
- Rush Limbaugh: Obama trying to make Mandela death about himself
- Craigslist killers: Police say newlyweds stabbed man for thrills
- NYC alarms with notice: Immediately surrender your rifle
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Find the latest news and happening that effect those in the Washington D.C., Northern Virginia and Maryland Metro region.
A stat-head’s outlook, direct from his worn in couch cushion.
Classical music and the performing arts: news and reviews you can use.
Covering the world of soccer, including the World Cup, Major League Soccer, D.C. United and the English Premier League and other interesting sporting events.
White House pets gone wild!