- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
Question of the Day
TODAY ON WASHINGTONTIMES.com
His latest lyrics rank right up there with the “Not a Christian Laettner, not Alonzo Mourning” taken from his guest verse on the Fu-Schnickens’ 1993 single “What’s up Doc?”
The Bulls point guard will lose his starting job by about 7:05 p.m. Thursday when Chicago drafts Derrick Rose.
Will his shoulder surgery mean more or less time for blogging? Either way, it’s an easy way to earn $8 million.
Look who’s back in the sports pages. The good news for Imus: Pacman, er, Adam Jones, is praying for him.
The mainstream mullet was lured from ESPN back to the bench. Countdown to Tampa Bay’s bobblemullet promotion.
TWT FIVE - NBA BUSTS AT No. 2
1. Sam Bowie, Blazers, 1984 - The all-time blunder; they could have had Michael Jordan.
About the Author
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Forgotten Ally'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Small Wars, Faraway Places'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Men Who Lost America'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Guns at Last Light'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'E.B. White on Dogs'
Latest Blog Entries
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- GOP report sees ties between rich donors, green 'nonprofits'
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world