23. Utah Jazz — Alexis Ajinca (PF, 7-1, France)
A long, wiry forward with good athleticism, Ajinca would be a project for the Jazz.
24. Seattle SuperSonics — Chris Douglas-Roberts (G/F, Jr., 6-7, Memphis)
Roberts is a scorer but needs to work on his perimeter shooting.
25. Houston Rockets — Marreese Speights (C, So., 6-10, Florida)
The Rockets could use a center as an insurance policy for Yao Ming, and Speights has a big body, great athleticism and strength.
26. San Antonio Spurs — Ante Tomic (C, 7-2, Croatia)
The Spurs would like to move up in the draft to take Robin Lopez, but if they fail, they could take Tomic, who is described as a young Pau Gasol.
27. Portland Trail Blazers (from New Orleans) — Bill Walker (SG, So., 6-6, Kansas State)
If it weren’t for his knee injuries, Walker could have been a top-10 pick. He still might be worth a first-round pick.
28. Memphis Grizzlies — J.R. Giddens (SG, Sr., 6-5, New Mexico)
Memphis’ brass loves Gidden’s toughness, rebounding and lockdown defender skills.
29. Detroit Pistons — D.J. White (PF, Sr., 6-9, Indiana)
With Rasheed Wallace likely out in Detroit, White could be a good prospect at power forward.
30. Boston Celtics — DeVon Hardin (C, Sr., 6-11, California)View Entire Story
Independent voices from the TWT Communities
Entertainment News and Reviews from Washington, D.C. and beyond.
A carefully guided tour through the confusing world of modern bookselling and publishing.
Empowering mind/body/spirit and health dialogue along with cutting-edge, conscious social, political, and world commentary with Adam Omkara. Join the Evolution!
A politically conservative and morally liberal Hebrew alpha male hunts left-wing viper
World's Ugliest Dog Contest
Spelling Bee finale
Marines train Afghan soldiers
Rolling Thunder 2013
Benghazi: The anatomy of a scandal