- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Central American leaders: I need help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
Tar Heels capture 17th title in ACC
Question of the Day
From combined dispatches
No. 1 North Carolina 86, Clemson 81
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Wayne Ellington finished with 24 points, and Tyler Hansbrough had 18 yesterday as the Tar Heels (32-2) beat the Tigers (24-9) for ACC title.
North Carolina won the title for a second straight season and a record 17th time.
Ty Lawson had 12 points, five rebounds and eight assists for the Tar Heels, who have won 11 straight games. Hansbrough was named the tournament’s MVP, finishing with 11 rebounds.
K.C. Rivers finished with 28 points and six 3-pointers for the Tigers.
No. 8 Wisconsin 61, Illinois 48
INDIANAPOLIS — Brian Butch scored 12 points as the Badgers (29-4) beat the Illini (16-19), sweeping the Big Ten regular-season and tournament titles for the first time.
No. 5 Kansas 84, No. 6 Texas 74
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Mario Chalmers scored a career-high 30 points the Jayhawks (31-3) beat the Longhorns (28-6) for their third straight Big 12 title.
Georgia 66, Arkansas 57
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- 'Pocket drones': U.S. Army developing tiny spies for the next big war
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Russia shipping sophisticated weapons systems to Ukraine separatists
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- EDITORIAL: Detroit's water 'spigot bigots'
- White House readies for House GOP impeachment push: 'Foolish' to ignore
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq