- Joe Biden’s secret love: Skinny-dipping, Secret Service agents say
- Just-forged Israel-Hamas cease-fire ends in rocket fire
- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
Question of the Day
TODAY’S BEST BET ON TELEVISION
Time for one last good NBA game Detroit at Cleveland before the tournament takes over your week. 8 p.m., ESPN
TODAY ON WASHINGTONTIMES.COM
D1SCOURSE: Patrick Stevens weighs in on the NCAA tournament … and the NIT.
Nats Home Plate: Mark Zuckerman stops by for his live chat at 1 p.m.
Byron Nelson’s record of 11 straight wins looks more and more reachable with every round Woods plays.
The Rockets coach has Houston scoring and playing defense — without Yao Ming — in midst of incredible win streak.
Speaking of coaches, UCLA’s head man has a perfectly paved path to the Final Four. It would be the Bruins’ third straight trip.
The flashy, productive wideout is undecided on his future with the Bengals. This won’t go unnoticed in Ashburn.
The long New York nightmare is on its way to an end. The Knicks reportedly have started searching for his replacement.
TWT FIVE FIRST-ROUND NCAA TOURNAMENT GAMES
1. USC (6) vs. Kansas State (11): Thank goodness the committee comes through with clever matchups like this.
2. Notre Dame (5) vs. George Mason (12): Everyone’s eager to see whether the Patriots strike again.
3. Xavier (3) vs. Georgia (14): A good team from a bad conference vs. arguably the hottest team coming into the tournament.
4. Vanderbilt (4) vs. Siena (13): This year’s trendy upset pick.
5. Gonzaga (7) vs. Davidson (10): It’s mid-major madness!
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- EDITORIAL: For too many gays, 'tolerance' is a one-way street
- PRUDEN: Cooling the manufactured impeachment panic
- HUSAIN: Fleeing Iraqi Christians find safe haven at the Shrine of Imam Ali
- Feds accept boredom, lack of work as excuses for surfing porn on clock
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world