- Obama hosting annual Easter Egg Roll
- Big Bang a big question for most Americans: Poll
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson: People have right to sport Confederate battle flag license plate
- Supreme Court declines to hear challenge to N.J. gun law
- Sharyl Attkisson: Media Matters ‘clearly targeted me’
- Sherpas consider boycott after Everest avalanche
- Democrat Rep. Stephen Lynch on Obamacare: ‘We will lose seats’ this November
- Syria to hold presidential election on June 3
- People will be safe at 118th Boston Marathon, Mayor Marty Walsh says
- Boy Scout, 12, killed by rolling tree during troop outing at Washington park
CLEVELAND INDIANS - Claimed RHP Oneli Perez off waivers from Chicago (AL).
OAKLAND ATHLETICS - Named Bob Rose director of public relations. Promoted Kristy Fick to manager of player and media relations. Recalled LHP Dallas Braden from Sacramento (PCL). Placed INF Donnie Murphy on the 15-day DL, retroactive to May 18.
FLORIDA MARLINS - Agreed to terms with OF Jacque Jones on a minor league contract.
NEW YORK METS - Agreed to terms with INF Abraham Nunez on a minor league contract and assigned him to New Orleans (PCL).
EL PASO DIABLOS - Released RHP Julio Freites.
LINCOLN SALTDOGS - Signed INF Amadeo Zazueta. Released RHP Amad Stephens. Traded LHP Zach Cline to Pensacola for a player to be named.
ST. PAUL SAINTS - Signed RHP John Wesley and INF-OF Andrew Bennett. Released OF Andre Marshall. Traded C Christian Reyes to the Evansville (Frontier) for a player to be named.
SIOUX FALLS CANARIES - Sold the contract of RHP Javier Garcia to the Boston Red Sox.
ATLANTIC CITY SURF - Released RHP Greg Runser. Signed INF/OF Billy Hogan, LHP Brian Rodaway, INF Anthony Granato, INF David Keesee, INF Joe Burke, INF/RHP Derek Barrows, RHP Ryan Rafferty, RHP Derek Duclos, RHP Michael Pasch, OF Josh Burrus and RHP Ben Thurmond.
OTTAWA RAPIDZ - Released LHP Jason Pilkington. Claimed OF Pete Pirman off waivers from Sioux City (AA).
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- Twitter blocks accounts critical of Turkish government
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Jimmy Carter's grandson: People have right to sport Confederate battle flag license plate
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- CURL: Shelly O first lady Michelle Obama comes in last
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.