- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
The minority farm-bill vote
Question of the Day
On May 14, Republicans demonstrated why, in 2006, they became the minority party.
The 35 Republican senators who supported the odious farm bill: Lamar Alexander, Wayne Allard, John Barrasso, Kit Bond, Sam Brownback, Jim Bunning, Richard Burr, Saxby Chambliss, Thad Cochran, Norm Coleman, Bob Corker, John Cornyn, Larry Craig, Mike Crapo, Elizabeth Dole, Michael Enzi, Lindsey Graham, Charles Grassley, Orrin Hatch, Kay Bailey Hutchison, James, Inhofe, Johnny Isakson, Mel Martinez, Mitch McConnell, Pat Roberts, Jeff Sessions, Richard Shelby, Gordon Smith, Olympia Snowe, Arlen Specter, Ted Stevens, John Thune, David Vitter, John Warner and Roger Wicker.
The 100 Republican representatives who supported this bill: Robert Aderholt, Rodney Alexander, Spencer Bachus, Roscoe Bartlett, Joe Barton, Gus Bilirakis, Tim Bishop, Roy Blunt, Jo Bonner, John Boozman, Charles Boustany, Kevin Brady, Henry Brown, Ginny Brown-Waite, Vern Buchanan, Steve Buyer, Dave Camp, Shelley Moore Capito, John Carter, Howard Coble, Tom Cole, Mike Conaway, Barbara Cubin, Geoff Davis, David Davis, Lincoln Diaz-Balart, Mario Diaz-Balart, John Doolittle, Thelma Drake, Jo Ann Emerson, Phil English, Terry Everett, Mary Fallin, Randy Forbes, Jeff Fortenberry, Elton Gallegly, Wayne Gilchrest, Phil Gingrey, Louie Gohmert, Bob Goodlatte, Sam Graves, Ralph Hall, Doc Hastings, Wally Herger, Peter Hoekstra, Kenny Hulshof, Tim Johnson, Walter Jones, Steve King, Jack Kingston, John Kline, Randy Kuhl, Ray LaHood, Tom Latham, Steven LaTourette, Robert Latta, Frank Lucas, Don Manzullo, Kenny Marchant, Michael McCaul, Thaddeus McCotter, John McHugh, Cathy McMorris Rodgers, Candice Miller, Tim Murphy, Marilyn Musgrave, Randy Neugebauer, Steve Pearce, John Peterson, Chip Pickering, Todd Platts, Ted Poe, Jon Porter, Adam Putnam, George Radanovich, Ralph Regula, Denny Rehberg, Rick Renzi, Tom Reynolds, Harold Rogers, Mike Rogers (AL), Mike Rogers (MI), Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, Bill Sali, John Shimkus, Bill Shuster, Mike Simpson, Adrian Smith, Lamar Smith, Mark Souder, John Sullivan, Mac Thornberry, Mike Turner, Fred Upton, Tim Walberg, Greg Walden, James Walsh, Ed Whitfield, Rob Wittman and Don Young.
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama mum on where illegal immigrant children are sheltered
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell's wife had 'crush' on CEO
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women's fitness tests
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world