- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Question of the Day
The U.S. ambassador in Venezuela, where anti-American leaders regularly accuse the United States of planing to overthrow President Hugo Chavez, had to admit this week that a Navy reconnaissance plane accidentally flew into Venezuelan airspace.
Ambassador Patrick Duddy told the Venezuela government that the S-3 plane was flying an anti-drug mission over the Caribbean Sea last week and crossed into Venezuela territory because of a navigational error. That explanation failed to satisfy Foreign Minister Nicolas Maduro, who called the incident a provocation.
“We’ve received responses from the U.S. ambassador that do not please us,” he told reporters in the capital, Caracas.
Mr. Chavez, in a televised speech, accused the United States of sinister intentions.
“They are spying, even testing our capacity to react,” he said.
• Call Embassy Row at 202/636-3297, fax 202/832-7278 or e-mail email@example.com
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- Houston mayor: Sorry that police put man's blind dog on road to die
- HUSAIN: Worlds grand ayatollahs rally behind Sistani
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors