- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Question of the Day
MILWAUKEE BREWERS AT WASHINGTON NATIONALS
7:35 p.m., RHP Jeff Suppan (2-3, 4.78) vs. LHP Odalis Perez (1-4, 4.34).
7:05 p.m., RHP Seth McClung (1-1, 3.54) vs. LHP John Lannan (4-4, 3.40).
1:35 p.m., LHP Manny Parra (2-2, 4.40) vs. RHP Tim Redding (6-3, 3.16).
1:35 p.m., RHP Ben Sheets (5-1, 2.92) vs. TBA.
This four-game series, which runs through Memorial Day, matches two teams hurting in two different areas. Without Nick Johnson, Washington’s lineup has appeared next to punchless, scoring eight runs in its last four games. The Brewers removed right-hander Carlos Villanueva from the rotation, replacing him with McClung on Wednesday. Unless his right elbow suffers a setback, Shawn Hill will start Monday for the Nationals.
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- HURT: Impeaching Obama is a losing strategy for the GOP
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world