- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
OUT OF CONTEXT: Time will tell, so get your subscription today
Question of the Day
You remember that guy that did that thing that everybody was talking about that time? That was awesome, wasn’t it?
Scientists say that about 70 percent of household dust consists of skin cells and hair that your body has sloughed off.
That means that dust bunnies are your dead skin cells’ feeble attempt to reorganize themselves into an exact duplicate of you.
Think about that the next time you break out the Swiffer 360.
If George Washington were alive today, would we call him the “baby daddy of our country?”
Dollar stores are interesting.
They go by different names, usually using the word “dollar” in front of some noun that suggests plenty like “tree,” “ocean,” “universe” or “virus.”
You can find them in strip malls, regular malls, even upscale malls.
But no matter what you call them or where you find them, they have one thing in common: the smell.
About the Author
Carleton Bryant is the assistant managing editor for strategic planning and development/special projects for The Washington Times. He previously served as The Times’ Metropolitan desk editor, Features desk editor and an assistant National desk editor, as well as a National and Metropolitan reporter. He currently writes a humor blog and weekly humor column — both titled “Out of Context” — ...
- Taiwan's defenses weaker against Chinese attack, ex-VP says
- Briefly — Asia
- World Briefs
- OUT OF CONTEXT: I crashed the White House State Dinner, and all I got was a T-shirt and a lousy pict
- OUT OF CONTEXT: You have reached the end of the magazine. Please exit in an orderly manner
Latest Blog Entries
Retailer pays a price for getting too close to Obama
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- Two Ukrainian fighter jets shot down
- HURT: The cost of 'free' water in Detroit
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- DEACE: How to go from civil rights icon to bigot in one quote
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq