- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
Question of the Day
TODAY’S BEST BET ON TELEVISION
You don’t have to work on Thursday, so you can stay up late to watch the Maui Invitational title game. 10 p.m., ESPN
NEWSMAKERS ” WHO’S MAKING HEADLINES THIS WEEK
After another guilty plea today, speculation intensifies about the former Hokies and Falcons star’s return to the NFL.
Fans pelted his team with snowballs as it lost to Syracuse on Saturday. They should have aimed for Weis, who probably would mistake it for ice cream.
Six touchdowns and 815 yards over the last two games have offseason suitors lining up. Bill Belichick won’t make that mistake.
The remaking of Zeke’s Knicks begins in earnest as Walsh jettisons his two best players for expiring contracts to make way for …
The superstar is going to make for some bad NBA games over the next two years as teams clear cap room in an attempt to sign him … in 2010.
ON WASHINGTONTIMES.COM EXCERPT FROM REDSKINS 360
Ryan O’Halloran shared some off-day “leftovers” yesterday on our Redskins blog, Redskins 360:
About the Author
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Forgotten Ally'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Small Wars, Faraway Places'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Men Who Lost America'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Guns at Last Light'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'E.B. White on Dogs'
Latest Blog Entries
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- GOP report sees ties between rich donors, green 'nonprofits'
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world