- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
OUT OF CONTEXT: Walk, do not run, to the nearest exit. Yeah, right!
My biological clock is ticking. Oh, my bad. That’s my stomach.
Did you know it’s illegal to wear a mask and enter a bank and pretend to hold it up for candy on Halloween?
Live and learn.
You know, in the right light, when you tilt your head just so and squint, you look just like Pee-Wee Herman.
Televation — the ability to stand in front of a bank of elevators and correctly predict which one will open for you
I was at the mall and sat down in one of those massage chairs. For a dollar, you can get a three-minute massage.
I had five singles. That was the best 15 minutes of my life. It was like a perfect relationship.
About the Author
Carleton Bryant is the assistant managing editor for strategic planning and development/special projects for The Washington Times. He previously served as The Times’ Metropolitan desk editor, Features desk editor and an assistant National desk editor, as well as a National and Metropolitan reporter. He currently writes a humor blog and weekly humor column — both titled “Out of Context” — ...
- Taiwan's defenses weaker against Chinese attack, ex-VP says
- Bangkok ablaze in anarchy
- Briefly — Asia
- World Briefs
- OUT OF CONTEXT: I crashed the White House State Dinner, and all I got was a T-shirt and a lousy pict
Latest Blog Entries
- Hola: Boehner prepares to push amnesty bill through House
- Inside China: Nuclear submarines capable of widespread attack on U.S.
- Apple wins facial recognition patent for iPhone 6
- Kill team: Obama war chiefs widen drone death zones
- U.S. drops 2,000 mice on Guam by parachute to kill snakes
- Inside the Ring: China targeting U.S. spy flights
- Obamas call to close Vatican embassy is 'slap in the face' to Roman Catholics
- HURT: Postal Service misses address by a whole continent
- Puerto Rico caravan honoring Paul Walker ends in 6 drunken-driving arrests, 72 speeding tickets
- Pentagon may give recruits 'a shot to start over' after shameful social media posts
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
A libertarian look at breaking news and political trends by author Tom Mullen.
A stat-head’s outlook, direct from his worn in couch cushion.
Playing Through covers the world of PGA golf, as well as tips your the average golfer to play better.