- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
LETTER TO EDITOR: Will Russia invade Ukraine?
Question of the Day
Russia reportedly recently issued 7 million passports in Ukraine. This same procedure was conducted in Georgia before the attack by Russian forces on Aug. 7 and is followed by the recent Kremlin declaration that Russia has the right to intercede in any country where the dignity of its citizens may be threatened. Russian forces can invade Ukraine and lay claim to parts of its territory, such as the Crimea, under the new pronouncements.
Unfortunately, the United States has terminated all Radio Free Europe and Radio Liberty broadcasts to the region. They had been the source of freedom and truth about the disinformation and propaganda campaigns of the Evil Empire.
Reportedly, Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, after having made himself czar of Russia with increasing powers, is conducting “active measures” across the globe against NATO and the European Union. The active measures include: 1) annihilation, deportation and imprisonment of innocent people; 2) manipulation of public opinion and news media; 3) discrediting campaigns, slander and lies; 4) the ruining of professional careers, threats and provocations; 5) blackmail and the overthrow of democratic political leaders; and 6) political trials, preventive talks and assassinations.
LT. COL DOMINIK GEORGE NARGELE
Marine Corps (retired)
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors