- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
Question of the Day
HE SAID WHAT?
”Now, I’ll say I like the Yankees and the Cowboys, but that has nothing to do with the Cavaliers.”
- LeBron James, who continues to insist he wants to remain in Cleveland.
Crypt keeper emerges from an undisclosed black hole to announce what’s next for his troubled Raiders franchise.
The Jets’ savior reminded the team’s beleaguered fans why they traded for him, throwing six touchdown passes in Sunday’s win.
Torre’s in the baseball playoffs with his new team - and Manny Ramirez, of all people - while the Yankees remain home.
His Sooners are No. 1 in college football by default, thanks to losses by USC, Georgia and Florida.
Stop the presses: The former “Incredible Bulk” used steroids in the 1980s. Do the Packers get their money back?
TWT FIVE ” NOT SO SHOCKING RECENT DEVELOPMENTS AND REVELATIONS
About the Author
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Forgotten Ally'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Small Wars, Faraway Places'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Men Who Lost America'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Guns at Last Light'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'E.B. White on Dogs'
Latest Blog Entries
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Russia shipping sophisticated weapons systems to Ukraine separatists
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is 'torture'
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- EDITORIAL: Detroit's water 'spigot bigots'
- Brian Kelly, Notre Dame ready for different route to title
- Ted Nugent loses second casino gig for 'racist remarks'
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- White House readies for House GOP impeachment push: 'Foolish' to ignore
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq