- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
- Dog left in car blasts horn for 15 minutes
TODAY’S BEST BET ON TELEVISION
Hotshot rookie hurler won’t get a World Series start for the Rays, who hope he will continue to mow them down late like he did against Boston.
He’s considered the best pitcher in the series, but he gets a stiff Game 1 test when he and the Phillies face fireballer Scott Kazmir.
Dallas has no QB and injured and suspended stars on defense … and the Cowboys owner is making food deals with the Yankees?
“Samurai Mike” finally gets his NFL head job - he had been passed over four times - but he has his work cut out for him with the underachieving 49ers.
Golfers everywhere got giddy just seeing the injured superstar out on the course again. Just imagine how the guy he caddied for felt.
After breaking down film of the Redskins‘ win, Ryan O’Halloran shared some observations on our NFL blog, Redskins 360.
About the Author
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Forgotten Ally'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Small Wars, Faraway Places'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Men Who Lost America'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Guns at Last Light'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'E.B. White on Dogs'
Latest Blog Entries
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
- Inside the Beltway: A new interest in Rahm Emanuel for 2016?
- Female TSA officers say pat-down duty leads to workplace discrimination
- HURT: John Kerry The ridiculous face of a ridiculous U.S. diplomacy
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- Special ops forces wearing thin from high demand
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- Ben Carson: America's now 'very much like Nazi Germany'
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
Chaos as Manhattan building explodes
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again