- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Question of the Day
TODAY’S BEST BET ON TELEVISION
Looking for a bright spot in the Wizards’ season opener against the Nets? No way will there be a rain delay. 7 p.m., CSN and ESPN
Former Redskins end is a first-year candidate for the Hall of Fame. Here’s hoping he wears his “Greatest of All Time” jacket and hands out some of his coins.
Speaking of Hall of Famers, Manning is a shoo-in, but he’s looked awful this season, tossing four picks over his last two games, and his Colts are struggling.
He’s found new life again, this time with the unbeaten Titans. They have asked Collins to hand off and make no mistakes; so far, so good for the 15-year veteran.
The brittle big guy finally makes his professional debut this week with the Portland Trail Blazers more than a year after they took him with the No. 1 pick.
Bud’s back in the spotlight for all the wrong reasons. His track record doesn’t earn baseball’s commish much sympathy, especially in these parts.
A hungry Tim Lemke did a little self-serving investigative journalism on his SportsBiz Blog.
About the Author
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Forgotten Ally'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Small Wars, Faraway Places'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Men Who Lost America'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Guns at Last Light'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'E.B. White on Dogs'
Latest Blog Entries
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- Sarah Palin's online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world