- Donald Rumsfeld has ‘no idea’ if he paid taxes correctly
- Bradley Manning named honorary grand marshal of San Francisco Pride parade
- Look out PayPal: Facebook working toward mobile payments system
- U.S. rebukes Iran’s U.N. envoy pick over 1979 embassy attack
- Stoned mom avoids jail after driving 12 miles with baby on roof
- More than 100 ‘inappropriate’ encounters between NYC school staffers, students since 2009: report
- Joe Biden to Boston bombing survivors: ‘America will never, ever stand down’
- FBI failed to throughly vet Boston bombing suspect after Russian lead, report finds
- Atlanta Braves flooded with Hank Aaron hate mail: He’s a ‘scumbag’
- University: Help, our campus is too white
TODAY’S BEST BET ON TELEVISION
Looking for a bright spot in the Wizards’ season opener against the Nets? No way will there be a rain delay. 7 p.m., CSN and ESPN
Former Redskins end is a first-year candidate for the Hall of Fame. Here’s hoping he wears his “Greatest of All Time” jacket and hands out some of his coins.
Speaking of Hall of Famers, Manning is a shoo-in, but he’s looked awful this season, tossing four picks over his last two games, and his Colts are struggling.
He’s found new life again, this time with the unbeaten Titans. They have asked Collins to hand off and make no mistakes; so far, so good for the 15-year veteran.
The brittle big guy finally makes his professional debut this week with the Portland Trail Blazers more than a year after they took him with the No. 1 pick.
Bud’s back in the spotlight for all the wrong reasons. His track record doesn’t earn baseball’s commish much sympathy, especially in these parts.
A hungry Tim Lemke did a little self-serving investigative journalism on his SportsBiz Blog.
About the Author
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Forgotten Ally'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Small Wars, Faraway Places'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Men Who Lost America'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Guns at Last Light'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'E.B. White on Dogs'
Latest Blog Entries
By returning to goodness, the nation can achieve greatness once again
- Fuel-filled wings, ability to swarm: Pentagon offers glimpse at future of drone fleet
- Secret U.S. assessments show Afghanistan not ready to govern on own
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- U.S. military on high alert as Ukraine troops trade gunfire with pro-Russian militants
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- Russian fighter jet buzzes U.S. Navy destroyer in Black Sea
- PHILLIPS: What did Harry Reid know and when did he know it?
- Atlanta Braves flooded with Hank Aaron hate mail: He's a 'scumbag'
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Chaos as Manhattan building explodes