- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
HE SAID WHAT?
“I had fun. But I like my freedom.” - Barry Bonds, answering a patient at a children’s hospital who asked the home run king if he would return to baseball
After crying on the bench after a largely absent performance against the Bengals, gave all thanks and praise to God without taking questions. Tick, tick …
Speaking of wacky wideouts, Burress - coming off a one-game suspension - didn’t let the Giants know he’d be missing practice … and didn’t care.
The Cinderella story of MMA ended with a surprise opponent and a swift first-round takedown over the weekend. It was fun while it lasted.
Their most recent meltdown, getting swept from the playoffs after having the best record in the National League, has one fan auctioning his allegiance on eBay.
Had perhaps the most electrifying performance of Week 5 with two punt returns for touchdowns. But his Saints still lost.
Patrick Stevens answered a reader question on his college sports blog, D1SCOURSE.
About the Author
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Forgotten Ally'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Small Wars, Faraway Places'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Men Who Lost America'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Guns at Last Light'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'E.B. White on Dogs'
Latest Blog Entries
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
- Obama taunts GOP, takes nationally televised victory lap on Obamacare
- Joe Biden's first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- Cliven Bundy's Nevada ranch wrecked by retreating feds
- CURL: The state of the Union worse than you thought
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.