- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
HE SAID WHAT?
“I had fun. But I like my freedom.” - Barry Bonds, answering a patient at a children’s hospital who asked the home run king if he would return to baseball
After crying on the bench after a largely absent performance against the Bengals, gave all thanks and praise to God without taking questions. Tick, tick …
Speaking of wacky wideouts, Burress - coming off a one-game suspension - didn’t let the Giants know he’d be missing practice … and didn’t care.
The Cinderella story of MMA ended with a surprise opponent and a swift first-round takedown over the weekend. It was fun while it lasted.
Their most recent meltdown, getting swept from the playoffs after having the best record in the National League, has one fan auctioning his allegiance on eBay.
Had perhaps the most electrifying performance of Week 5 with two punt returns for touchdowns. But his Saints still lost.
Patrick Stevens answered a reader question on his college sports blog, D1SCOURSE.
About the Author
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Forgotten Ally'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Small Wars, Faraway Places'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Men Who Lost America'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Guns at Last Light'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'E.B. White on Dogs'
Latest Blog Entries
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
- Hillary Clinton campaign received funds from Jeffrey Thompson
- FCC targets black conservative in TV station fight
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Senate Democrats, Republicans spar over restoring unemployment benefits
- Unanimous Senate passes bill on military sex assault to give victims more say in prosecution
- Atheists sue to remove 'Ground Zero Cross' from 9/11 museum
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS after months of talks
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again