- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
Question of the Day
HE SAID WHAT?
“I had fun. But I like my freedom.” - Barry Bonds, answering a patient at a children’s hospital who asked the home run king if he would return to baseball
After crying on the bench after a largely absent performance against the Bengals, gave all thanks and praise to God without taking questions. Tick, tick …
Speaking of wacky wideouts, Burress - coming off a one-game suspension - didn’t let the Giants know he’d be missing practice … and didn’t care.
The Cinderella story of MMA ended with a surprise opponent and a swift first-round takedown over the weekend. It was fun while it lasted.
Their most recent meltdown, getting swept from the playoffs after having the best record in the National League, has one fan auctioning his allegiance on eBay.
Had perhaps the most electrifying performance of Week 5 with two punt returns for touchdowns. But his Saints still lost.
Patrick Stevens answered a reader question on his college sports blog, D1SCOURSE.
About the Author
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Forgotten Ally'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Small Wars, Faraway Places'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Men Who Lost America'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Guns at Last Light'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'E.B. White on Dogs'
Latest Blog Entries
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Ticket me Elmo? NYC mulls law for impersonators
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Obama mum on where illegal immigrant children are sheltered
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- Government OKs Arab-owned company Gulftainer to operate U.S. cargo port
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world